Friday, April 26, 2013

BEST VIDEO CARTOON EVER MADE ON ISSUE OF CLIMATE CHANGE


Head Bangers: A political animation by Mark Fiore

Head BangersPolitical animations from Mark Fiore.
Email

Even though the old adage says, "a picture is worth a thousand words," here I go adding a few more! I'm happy my cartoons are finding a home on syracuse.com and I look forward to making an appearance here every week.
Though I usually let the cartoons do all the talking, I'll be adding a few words here every week and promise not to hide behind my drawing board! I'd love to hear from you in the comments below or directly via email, let's make this an ongoing conversation where we can laugh, get angry or talk more about the issues.
I'll occasionally give you an inside look into the making of these cartoons and what exactly was going through my twisted cartoon brain when I came up with the ideas. My main goal is to make the news-- be it boring, depressing or complex-- accessible and entertaining.
So say hello and let me know what you think!
» See all of Mark's work on syracuse.com
» Visit Mark's website