Thursday, July 11, 2013

:ARGINTINIAN PRES. KIRCHNER VERBALLY DESTROYS NSA

HILARIOUS.......FROM Z NET


Argentinian President Cristina Fernández de Kirchner gave her country’s Independence Day address after the revelations, commemorating the 1816 event. A leftist, she was clearly disturbed that big business and private media in Argentina are sanguine about the US surveillance. She said,
“The head of state continued: “I got chills down my spine when I went back to Bolivia and saw that a fellow president (Evo Morales) had been detained for 13 hours as though he were a thief.” “I got chills down my spine when we discovered that they are spying on all of us through their intelligence services … and on the other hand, within our own country, I hear only silence.”
She had said earlier in the speech, “”I get chills down my spine when I hear the views of directors of other enterprises, including business leaders, who only immerse themselves in minutiae and do not realize what is happening . . .”
A few days ago, Kirchner pointed out sarcastically that for all the massive electronic spying in which the US engages, it couldn’t seem to know that Edward Snowden was not on Evo Morales’s plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment